About Me

I am currently an intern with ESPN's Wide World of Sports and working on my Master's of Sport Administration at Belmont University. I am a sports addict, but just cant stand the way it gets fed to the public. Follow me on twitter @reCash22

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What Really Matters

This post will be a little bit different than any of the past posts, but its more than worthy of being posted and its necessary for all to know…


This post is about a close friend to me, my best friend in fact. The one person, who keeps me sane, keeps me young, and most of all keeps me happy. She has meant more to me than any coach, any game. She stands by me, right or wrong. She can make me laugh on my worst days, and keeps me grounded on my best. She makes me better, and her smile cures all. I feel her love all around me, no matter if I am near or far. She’s truly one of a kind, and her love is no different.

People express it in different ways, and many like to shout it from a mountaintop to let the whole world know. Well, this is my proverbial mountaintop:

MJ Lawson…you are amazing, you are my everything, and you are that exciting influence and that calm soothing touch. You are the coke to my Makers, salsa to my LP spesh, the potato pancakes to my Noshville breakfast! But more than any of that, you are my best friend, and the truest love I have ever known. I love you with every ounce of love I have to give, and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment